PAGES PAST BOOK STORE
Located inside the Blue Earth County Library (Mankato), the bookstore offers a variety of material
- Maud Hart Lovelace’s Betsy-Tacy books
- Gently used fiction, nonfiction, cookbooks, self-help, educational, seasonal, historical (including local and state-wide history by Minnesota authors)
- Often, rare and collectible books
- Seasonal topics highlighted
- "It Takes Two" greeting cards
- So much more!
The Pages Past Books Store continues fast brisk business! We continue to have a great selection of books. Since the community generously donates to the bookstore, the stock varies on a regular basis. We also offer a variety of specials.
- Monthly specials
- Semi-Annual Book Sales, proceeds used to fund programs such as the Summer Reading Program
- Coupons for members to use
VOLUNTEERS are needed for working two hour shifts during the store hours. Duties include light housekeeping, collecting payments, organizing the shelves. Want to help??
- Monday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday 11:00 am -7:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
History & Information
The Pages Past Books Store is a used book store which has been open since August 1997 and is located in the Blue Earth County Library in Mankato, Minnesota. The materials which are for sale in the store are donated by community members, business, etc. The libraries are able to choose what they wish for their collection first, then the best of what is left is sold in the store. What does not sell in the store, or is too well loved, goes for the sale in the semi-annual book sales. "It Takes Two" greeting cards are also sold.
The Pages Pages Book Store is staffed by more than 60 volunteers who are dedicated to the promotion of reading in our community. If you are interested in volunteering or becoming a member of Friends of the Deep Vally Libraries, please see the membership page or stop by the store and pick up an application.